I recently posted in my Friday’s Hardwired Homeschool Hints about some great organizational tools. Well, one I wasn’t aware of till now is from the Old Schoolhouse Magazine called The Schoolhouse Planner, and it is an all-encompassing ebook of cool tools such as:
Calendars in various forms – yearly, monthly, weekly, and daily
• Lists of holidays and places to record special days in your family
• Planners for your homeschool – in various styles to meet your individual needs
• Pages for both long-term and short-term homeschooling goals
• Curriculum planning forms
• Evaluation forms and test score recording sheets
• A through-the-Bible in a (school) year schedule
• Forms for recording Bible memory and other memory work
• Logs for recording books read, movies and documentaries viewed, etc.
• A field trip planning form and recording log
• A sample science lab sheet and nature study sheets
• A place to record extracurricular activities
• Outside classes, co-op, and support group information and recording sheets
• Household planning forms
• Daily, weekly, and monthly household schedule charts
• Grocery, menu-planning, and food logs
• Various budget and financial planning forms
Another great feature of the ebook is that it is editable onscreen – – which means you can make changes and additions to the ebook before printing things out. Way cool, huh?
Anyway, if you would like a chance to win this ebook for yourself, head over to Freely Educate and leave a comment to be entered. I’ll see you there!