Each Friday, I try to put up a post about some of the really cool techie tools available on the web for homeschoolers.
I know it can be difficult to wade through all my posts to find the links from each of my Friday’s Hardwired Homeschool Hints, so this page is my attempt to make it easier to locate the tools and resources you are searching for…
I hope it will be a help to you in your homeschool journey…
Friday’s Hardwired Homeschool Hints Posts In Alphabetical Order:
- All About Animals – every homeschooler’s favorite subject!
- American History – what homeschool toolbox is complete without some American History helps?
- Ancient History – delving deep into the past of the Greeks, Romans, Egyptians and Chinese
- Art – if you lack natural art talent, like myself, you’ll be grateful for these online tools for teaching!
- Bargain Hunting – getting the most for your homeschool dollar)
- Dangling the Carrot – educational incentive programs for students
- Geography Envy – the story of how we have studied geography through the years – – both with and without technology
- Healthy Living – homeschool helps for a study on nutrition and healthy lifestyles
- iPhone Apps for Homeschoolers – do you homeschool? There’s an app for that!
- Keyboarding – some tried and true faves as well as a look to the future of keyboarding for our kids
- Learning Disabilities – help for those homeschooling kids with learning disabilities
- Learning Styles – tools for determining and teaching to your child’s particular learning style
- Life Skills – resources for teaching life skills to kids of all ages
- Literature Helps – Helping kids get the most they possibly can out of what they are reading
- Money – helping our kiddos make better choices and avoid our generation’s mistakes
- Music – techie tools for music education at home
- My Favorites – my all-time favorite techie homeschool resources
- National Parks and Historic Sites – educational and virtual tours through our nation’s park lands
- Online Curriculum Choices – where to go when your child thinks online learning is the bees knees
- Organizational Tools – who doesn’t need a little help in the organization department occasionally?
- Over The Moon – a brand new fave program that will have you seeing stars
- Phonics – fun programs and sites for tackling early phonics
- Science Experiments – a link to a MakeUseOf post about fun science experiments you can do at home
- Secular Homeschooling – – resources for this “minority within a minority”
- Spelling – Some kids seem to struggle with spelling more than others – – here are some great programs for quelling the spelling blues
- Summer Brain Boosters – techie ways to keep yours and your kids brain from turning into mush over summer break
- Summer Reading – sites and tools to get kids excited about summer lit
- Weather – helping your closet meteorologists make the most of their weather-related interests
- What about Writing? – if homeschooling writing seems daunting to you, check out these online helps